By David M. Greer
- Focused on acute ischemic stroke, the main speedily growing to be quarter of stroke management
- Evidence established: offers most sensible proof for treatment
- Clearly discusses parts and subject matters the place most sensible facts has no longer but been established
- Lays out treatments and protocols in instruction manual model for ease of use and reference, even in emergency situations
- Includes most modern and state of the art suggestions and gear for facing AIS
Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach is an integral reference paintings for neurologists, neurocritical care medics, intensivists, hospitalists, emergency room physicians, neurology citizens and fellows. it's also a precious source for scientific scholars, health professional assistants, and nurse practitioners in health center and neurocritical care facilities.
Read or Download Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach PDF
Best internal medicine books
This well timed and evocative factor of Rheumatic disorder Clinics explores vital present and debatable subject matters within the therapy of osteoporosis. And it solutions a few tricky questions! listed below are a few examples. How lengthy do I deal with my patient? Is there a spot for bone turnover markers? How a lot diet D may still i like to recommend?
The guide of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions has been written to function a finished consultant for either the newbie and complex interventionalist. masking all elements of percutaneous peripheral vascular interventions, every one bankruptcy of this hugely illustrated ebook offers a short historical past, etiology, scientific presentation, imaging, and percutaneous therapy of other vascular stipulations.
Instruction manual of scientific Neurology: Neuro-Oncology, half I summarizes the current nation of medical and medical wisdom within the box of neuro-oncology, together with info relating to diagnostic ideas reminiscent of imaging, besides immunology, molecular biology, and scientific facets of tumors. administration and new healing techniques for tumors, together with gene remedy and molecularly precise remedies, also are lined.
Saves effort and time locate every little thing you wish at the such a lot complicated remedies for aortic and structural center ailment in a single easy-to-reference ebook - method video clips incorporated Percutaneous valve fix and substitute is without doubt one of the most popular issues in interventional cardiology. gigantic learn has underscored the efficacy of emergent minimally-invasive tactics, and for this reason percutaneous suggestions are speedily displacing surgical recommendations because the remedy of selection for sufferers with aortic and structural middle illness.
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Illustrated E-Book
- Little Blue Preventive Medicine Series
- Benumof and Hagberg's Airway Management E-Book
- The SAGES Manual: Volume 1 Basic Laparoscopy and Endoscopy
- Prevention and Management of Venous Thromboembolism (Clinical Talk)
Additional resources for Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach
Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach by David M. Greer