By Douglas P. Zipes,Jose Jalife
Cardiac Electrophysiology: From mobile to Bedside places the newest wisdom during this subspecialty at your fingertips, supplying you with a well-rounded, professional take hold of of every cardiac electrophysiology issue that has effects on your sufferer administration. Drs. Zipes, Jalife, and a bunch of different global leaders in cardiac electrophysiology use a accomplished, multidisciplinary approach to consultant you thru all of the latest cardiac medications, concepts, and applied sciences.
- Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader, behavior quick searches, and modify font sizes for optimum clarity. appropriate with Kindle®, nook®, and different well known devices.
- Get well-rounded, professional perspectives of each cardiac electrophysiology factor that has effects on your sufferer management from preeminent professionals in cardiology, body structure, pharmacology, pediatrics, biophysics, pathology, cardiothoracic surgical procedure, and biomedical engineering from round the world.
- Visually seize and simply take up advanced concepts via an enticing full-color layout that includes colour images, tables, move charts, ECGs, and more!
- Integrate the newest clinical knowing of arrhythmias with the newest medical applications, to choose the proper therapy and administration techniques for every patient.
- Stay present at the most up-to-date developments and developments with sweeping updates and fifty two NEW chapters - written through many new authors - on a number of the preferred cardiology themes, equivalent to new applied sciences for the examine of the molecular constitution of ion channels, molecular genetics, and the advance of latest imaging, mapping and ablation techniques.
- Get professional recommendation from Dr. Douglas P. Zipes - a number one authority in electrophysiology and editor of Braunwald’s center Disease and the Heart Rhythm Journal - and Dr. Jose Jalife - a world-renowned chief and researcher in uncomplicated and translational cardiac electrophysiology.
- Access the complete textual content on-line at professional Consult, together with supplemental textual content, figures, tables, and video clips.
Read Online or Download Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print) PDF
Similar internal medicine books
This well timed and evocative factor of Rheumatic disorder Clinics explores very important present and debatable issues within the remedy of osteoporosis. And it solutions a few tricky questions! listed below are a few examples. How lengthy do I deal with my patient? Is there a spot for bone turnover markers? How a lot diet D should still i like to recommend?
The guide of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions has been written to function a accomplished consultant for either the newbie and complicated interventionalist. protecting all elements of percutaneous peripheral vascular interventions, each one bankruptcy of this hugely illustrated ebook offers a quick heritage, etiology, scientific presentation, imaging, and percutaneous therapy of alternative vascular stipulations.
Guide of scientific Neurology: Neuro-Oncology, half I summarizes the current nation of clinical and medical wisdom within the box of neuro-oncology, together with info on the topic of diagnostic recommendations reminiscent of imaging, in addition to immunology, molecular biology, and medical facets of tumors. administration and new healing ideas for tumors, together with gene remedy and molecularly distinctive remedies, also are lined.
Saves effort and time locate every thing you would like at the such a lot complex remedies for aortic and structural middle illness in a single easy-to-reference ebook - strategy movies integrated Percutaneous valve fix and alternative is without doubt one of the most popular issues in interventional cardiology. great study has underscored the efficacy of emergent minimally-invasive tactics, and for this reason percutaneous ideas are quickly displacing surgical strategies because the therapy of selection for sufferers with aortic and structural middle affliction.
- Practical Orthopedic Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach E-Book: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series
- Amaurosis Fugax
- Uncommon Causes of Stroke
- Supportive Oncology E-Book (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, An Issue of Rheumatic Disease Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Extra info for Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print) by Douglas P. Zipes,Jose Jalife