By Hunter Whitney
- Demonstrates, with various case stories, how visualizations can foster a clearer and extra complete figuring out of data
- Answers the query, "How can info visualization aid me?" with discussions of the way it suits right into a large choice of reasons and situations
- Makes the case that information visualization is not only approximately know-how; it additionally includes a deeply human process
Read or Download Data Insights: New Ways to Visualize and Make Sense of Data PDF
Best social sciences statistics books
This e-book deals a pragmatic figuring out of matters curious about enhancing information caliber via modifying, imputation, and list linkage. the 1st a part of the publication bargains with tools and types, targeting the Fellegi-Holt edit-imputation version, the Little-Rubin multiple-imputation scheme, and the Fellegi-Sunter list linkage version.
This e-book illustrates the benefit with which a number of positive aspects of LISREL eight and PRELIS 2 will be applied in addressing study questions that lend themselves to SEM. Its goal is threefold: (a) to offer a nonmathmatical creation to uncomplicated ideas linked to SEM, (b) to illustrate uncomplicated functions of SEM utilizing either the DOS and home windows models of LISREL eight, in addition to either the LISREL and SIMPLIS lexicons, and (c) to spotlight specific positive aspects of the LISREL eight and PRELIS 2 progams that handle very important caveats regarding SEM analyses.
The purpose of this e-book is to provide the reader an in depth advent to the various ways to producing multiply imputed artificial datasets. It describes all ways which were built up to now, offers a quick background of man-made datasets, and offers helpful tricks on how one can care for actual information difficulties like nonresponse, pass styles, or logical constraints.
This ebook encompasses a number of the papers provided on the ITACOSM 2013 convention, held in Milan in June 2013. It is meant as an international forum of medical dialogue at the advancements of conception and alertness of survey sampling methodologies and purposes in human and common sciences.
- Applied Multidimensional Scaling (SpringerBriefs in Statistics)
- The Mutual Construction of Statistics and Society (Routledge Advances in Research Methods)
- Doing Research in Further Education and Training (Achieving QTLS Series)
- Qualitative Analysis (Social Research Today)
Additional info for Data Insights: New Ways to Visualize and Make Sense of Data
Data Insights: New Ways to Visualize and Make Sense of Data by Hunter Whitney