By Lydia Martens,Emma Casey
Read or Download Gender and Consumption: Domestic Cultures and the Commercialisation of Everyday Life PDF
Similar gender studies books
It is a examine of the felony principles affecting the perform of lady prostitution at Rome nearly from 2 hundred B. C. to A. D. 250. It examines the formation and unique content material of the criminal norms constructed for prostitution and people engaged during this occupation, with shut cognizance to their social context.
Twenty ladies from 9 disciplines proportion the typical reports, feelings, demanding situations, and variations that come from writing a doctoral dissertation. Designed to ask readers into shared reviews, this ebook offers help and sensible tips for ladies writing dissertations, their advisors, and all these at the trip with them.
*The topic of affection: Hélène Cixous and the female Divine* is set ample, beneficiant, other-regarding love. within the historical past of Western rules of affection, this sort of configuration has been inseparable from our principles approximately divinity and the sacred; usually reserved just for God; and barely considered a human success.
Body/Sex/Work specializes in the intimate, embodied and sexualised labour that happens inside of physique paintings and intercourse paintings. Bringing jointly an the world over popular crew of lecturers, it explores, empirically and theoretically, labour tactics, office kin, legislation and resistance in a few of the many paintings websites that make up the physique paintings and intercourse paintings sectors.
- Archives of Flesh: African America, Spain, and Post-Humanist Critique (Sexual Cultures)
- De la croyance à la Différence des sexes (Sexualité et société) (French Edition)
- Work and Family in Urban China: Women’s Changing Experience since Mao (Politics and Development of Contemporary China)
- Die Emanzipation der Frau in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Geschichtlicher Rückblick und aktuelle Entwicklung (German Edition)
- Writing Pregnancy in Low-Fertility Japan
- Transgender and Intersex: Theoretical, Practical, and Artistic Perspectives
Additional resources for Gender and Consumption: Domestic Cultures and the Commercialisation of Everyday Life
Gender and Consumption: Domestic Cultures and the Commercialisation of Everyday Life by Lydia Martens,Emma Casey