By Hubert H. Fernandez MD,Marcelo Merello,Marcelo Merello MD
Clinical case reviews have lengthy been well-known as an invaluable adjunct to problem-based studying and carrying on with specialist improvement. Movement Disorders collects over ninety of the main memorable and not easy flow ailment circumstances from the worldís top specialists during this distinctiveness. Compelling vignettes protecting the total phenomenology of circulation problems are provided succinctly yet descriptively to stroll the reader throughout the diagnostic processómuch like being within the studying room with a grasp clinician. every one case follows a collection layout which include 4 sections: The Case; The technique; The Lesson; Reference and recommended Readings. Imaging findings and different illustrations enlarge the dialogue the place pertinent.
Movement Disorders features:
- Collection of over ninety compelling situations masking regular circulation problems phenomenology
- Cases are vividly defined, well-illustrated, and authoritatively written with a bit on ìlessons discoveredî on the finish of every vignette
- Captures the ìhuman aspectî in medicineófirst-person narratives simulate the event of sitting on the elbow of a grasp clinician interviewing and studying the sufferer
- Designed to aid hone diagnostic talents and tell therapy judgements for the entire spectrum of move problems
- Vignette titles function a reference index for clinicians to simply seek comparable situations they could have encountered (i.e. An aged guy with Dystonia; Chorea in a tender Athlete)
Read or Download Movement Disorders: Unforgettable Cases and Lessons from the Bedside PDF
Best internal medicine books
This well timed and evocative factor of Rheumatic ailment Clinics explores vital present and arguable issues within the remedy of osteoporosis. And it solutions a few tricky questions! listed here are a few examples. How lengthy do I deal with my patient? Is there a spot for bone turnover markers? How a lot diet D should still i like to recommend?
The instruction manual of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions has been written to function a finished advisor for either the newbie and complex interventionalist. overlaying all facets of percutaneous peripheral vascular interventions, each one bankruptcy of this hugely illustrated publication presents a short historical past, etiology, scientific presentation, imaging, and percutaneous therapy of other vascular stipulations.
Guide of medical Neurology: Neuro-Oncology, half I summarizes the current nation of clinical and medical wisdom within the box of neuro-oncology, together with info on the topic of diagnostic thoughts reminiscent of imaging, besides immunology, molecular biology, and scientific points of tumors. administration and new healing options for tumors, together with gene remedy and molecularly distinct remedies, also are lined.
Saves effort and time locate every thing you wish at the so much complicated remedies for aortic and structural center disorder in a single easy-to-reference booklet - process video clips incorporated Percutaneous valve fix and alternative is without doubt one of the most popular issues in interventional cardiology. large examine has underscored the efficacy of emergent minimally-invasive strategies, and for this reason percutaneous thoughts are speedily displacing surgical strategies because the remedy of selection for sufferers with aortic and structural middle sickness.
- Manual of Definitive Surgical Trauma Care 3E
- Gastrointestinal Imaging
- Medication-Induced Movement Disorders
- Rapid Recall for the Internal Medicine Boards
Extra info for Movement Disorders: Unforgettable Cases and Lessons from the Bedside
Movement Disorders: Unforgettable Cases and Lessons from the Bedside by Hubert H. Fernandez MD,Marcelo Merello,Marcelo Merello MD