By Samantha Lindop
Read Online or Download Postfeminism and the Fatale Figure in Neo-Noir Cinema PDF
Similar gender studies books
This can be a learn of the criminal ideas affecting the perform of woman prostitution at Rome nearly from 2 hundred B. C. to A. D. 250. It examines the formation and specified content material of the criminal norms built for prostitution and people engaged during this career, with shut realization to their social context.
Twenty ladies from 9 disciplines percentage the typical stories, feelings, demanding situations, and ameliorations that come from writing a doctoral dissertation. Designed to ask readers into shared reports, this booklet offers help and functional counsel for ladies writing dissertations, their advisors, and all these at the trip with them.
*The topic of affection: Hélène Cixous and the female Divine* is ready ample, beneficiant, other-regarding love. within the heritage of Western principles of affection, one of these configuration has been inseparable from our rules approximately divinity and the sacred; frequently reserved just for God; and barely considered a human success.
Body/Sex/Work specializes in the intimate, embodied and sexualised labour that happens inside physique paintings and intercourse paintings. Bringing jointly an the world over popular crew of teachers, it explores, empirically and theoretically, labour procedures, office family members, legislation and resistance in many of the many paintings websites that make up the physique paintings and intercourse paintings sectors.
- Archives of Flesh: African America, Spain, and Post-Humanist Critique (Sexual Cultures)
- Gender Inclusive Engineering Education (Routledge Research in Education)
- Gender, Work, and Economy: Unpacking the Global Economy
- Notions of Family: Intersectional Perspectives: 17 (Advances in Gender Research)
- Her Husband was a Woman!: Women's Gender-Crossing in Modern British Popular Culture (Women's and Gender History)
- The Promiscuity of Network Culture: Queer Theory and Digital Media (Routledge Studies in New Media and Cyberculture)
Extra resources for Postfeminism and the Fatale Figure in Neo-Noir Cinema
Postfeminism and the Fatale Figure in Neo-Noir Cinema by Samantha Lindop